Saturday, May 26, 2018

Polly and Buster - The Wayward Witch and the Feelings Monster


Polly and Buster by Sally Rippin

One of my favourite books! I love the adventures of the wayward witch and the feelings monster. Book two will come out June 2018, can't wait!

This story is about a witch that goes to school but doesn't really fit in. Her friend, a feelings monster, goes to a different school. He also doesn't fit in because he changes form when he is happy and sad.

My favourite part is when Polly explodes a toad! Bits go all over the place and gets stuck in a mean girls hair.

The main characters are Polly, Buster, Buster's mum and Maggie.

I rate this book 10/10

Scary: 1
Exciting: 8
Sad: 3









3 comments:

  1. Little House on the Prairie Series by Laura Ingalls Wilder.
    These books are now considered to be classics. They tell the story of the Ingalls family who travelled by covered wagon to Walnut Grove in Minnesota, USA in the late 1800's and tell the stories of Laura's own pioneer family. They give children an idea of what life was like before technology, even before electricity. The books were made into a TV series in the 1970's. There are lots of adventures and tales of everyday life. I loved these stories so much that I named my daughter Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete